He or she will create standalone or integrated applications with iVend 6.6, SAP Business One, SAP S/4 from the scratch, upgradation, configure existing systems and provide user support also, He or she will able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- 2 – 4 Years’ experience working in large organization as a Senior DOT NET Developer.
- Bachelors /Masters in Computer Engineering / Science
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, Microsoft SharePoint , SQL Server and design/architectural patterns e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server database
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
Department: Information Technology Software Developement
Designation: Senior Application Developer
Experience: 3 years - 4 years
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Engineering