- Must be Graduate in Business Administration.
- 4-5 years’ experience as an Executive or similar field.
- Supervising GRN department to ensure correct GRN is made.
- Supervising receiving of goods and ensure correct documents are present with vendor at the time of delivery.
- Coordinate with vendor with regards to GRN or partial delivery.
- Ensure issuance of token number to vendors and make sure they are in a que following the policy of ‘First come, first serve’.
- Ensure that no damaged wooden pallet is used in receiving.
- Ensure accuracy of quantity and quality.
- Supervising inspection of stocks for the outer damaged or pre-opened SKU’s.
- Reporting to Manager – Goods Receiving regarding planning and analysis of receiving.
- Ensure collection of blind check document from GR office.
Designation: Executive - Goods Receiving
Experience: 4 years - 5 years
Qualification: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Master of Business Administration (MBA)