Executive – Logistic Operations
Imtiaz is looking for Executive Logistic who would be responsible for the planning, organizing, directing, managing and evaluating the supply chain/logistics operations in the branch. He will work with internal and external teams to ensure accurate shipping and delivery schedule for new and existing products.
- Must be graduate, Must have sound SAP knowledge
- Should have at least 4 years’ experience in the Logistic operations
- Supervising & Monitoring Vehicles Loading / VFR Vehicle Fill Rate.
- ISM Fleet Fueling Supervision & Maintenance Management
- Goods Receiving against Purchases
- Daily ITRs, TFRs & Fleet Trips Record Keeping & Reporting
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.