-Minimum Bachelor preferably Master with a finance background.
-At least 2-3 years of prior experience in the Contract Management System.
-Candidate will monitor and reconcile later income with suppliers, buying team, and the Finance Department.
- The core responsibility of a Later income Analyst is to implement the system of Contract Management and ensure the later income of suppliers.
- Implementation of contract module in SAP.
- Implementation of Promotion and compensation module in SAP
- Facilitation of all buying teams regarding contracts data for future forecasting.
- Prepare the contract log of different buyers in an excel sheet for the weekly meeting.