Responsible for developing, configuring, and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications enabled with workflow, writing and modifying code, debugging, and training staff on teams and microsites.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- 2 to 3 year years’ experience as a SharePoint developer.
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- SharePoint Online / On-premise Development Experience.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usage of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.