- Minimum Bachelors of Pharmacy or PharmD.
- 2- 3 years of prior experience in retail Pharmacy.
- Should have valid pharmacy license.
- Providing information and advice about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage, and proper storage.
- Assessing the identity, strength or purity of medications
- Ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies or drugs.
- Maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Analyzing prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
- Advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies
Experience: 2 years - 3 years
Qualification: Doctor of Pharmacy (Phrm-D)