- Must be Graduate in Business Administration.
- 4-5 years’ experience as an Executive or similar field.
- Coordinating with all the Stakeholders related to day-to-day warehouse operations.
- Ensuring that company guidelines / SOPs are followed in all the operations from Receiving to Dispatches.
- Coordination with store operations to confirm availability of stock and make sure STO’s are served on time.
- Planning and organizing schedules of all the activities of warehouse.
- Devising and setting up objectives to boost logistics productivity.
- Assist HR in interviewing and recruiting non-management staff.
- Providing training to Officers related to SAP and Warehouse Operations.
- Delegating tasks to Warehouse team and ensure that they are completed on time.
Department: Supply Chain Warehouse
Designation: Executive - Warehouse Operations
Experience: 3 years - 4 years
Qualification: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Master of Business Administration (MBA)