- Graduation must be completed with at least 2 years of relevant experience (preferably warehouse or GRN)
• Strong coordination with all the Stakeholders related to day-to-day warehouse operations.
• Ensuring that company guidelines / SOPs are followed in all the operations from Receiving to Dispatches.
• Ensuring that goals and objectives are met by the Warehouse team and line manager.
• Maintaining a safe and clean work environment with the support of Admin / Maintenance / HSE (Health Safety & Environment) team.
• Managing all the tasks to ensure that they are effectively completed on time.
• Follow up with store operations on availability of stock and to serve STO’s on time.
• Provide training to labor staff on conduct of dispatch.